Monday, November 23, 2009

Motivation

Not doing anything for an entire day is as much a commitment as running 5 miles. The big difference is no one ever brags about it and typically find something to blame it on. "Yes I took it easy today because I.... ( fill in the blank with something exceptional) all week". I wear my laziness and my ability to be sloth like as I would a Louis Vuitton bag. I own it and I am proud. I can spend an entire day rolled up on my couch DVR'ing my missed TV ordering in and doing absolutely nothing productive without apologies.
I have earned the right to be none motivated and I care less if someone thinks I am wasteing a day. I think anyone who pays money to sweat in a group of strangers is a little odd. Random groups of people dancing to the oldies or bending their bodies like Beckham seems more a waist of time then a day spent with Oprah...
Being able to crash and give my body and mind a rest... without feeling guilty .. is one of my gifts and I might even give myself a nap just for typing this much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment