Monday, November 30, 2009

Words and things..

Writing freely without fear is something I have been doing since I was a child. I found a freedom starting with a crayon, then to a pen and now with a key pad . I have always discovered something about myself through my writing. Good, bad or indifferent I could escaped into the words. I could work through whatever is happening in my life by discovering a newness in me on each line. Sometimes I am not sure what I am saying until I stop. I surprise myself with where I end up.. if I let go and just take the ride where my fingers lead me. This blogging may become that for me and I will have a new outlet of self. A new cyber me in progress. I am excited about telling stories and hearing feedback on my "take" on things. My timing is pretty good (or so I have been told) and other then my impeccable sense of fashion, my sense of humor is solid. I can and have fallin back on it.. Anyway the journey has begun and the road is open...

No comments:

Post a Comment